Private Polytechnic theke pass kora student ki IDB member hote parbe ?


পারবেন মনে হচ্ছে।

According to IDEB Website:
General Member
Any person passed Diploma in Engineering from Banlgadesh Govt. Recognized Educational Institute and obtained certificate from Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB) is eligable for the membership of this institution. But he/she has to apply in the prescribed from of the Institute for the membership and be awarded with Membership Certificate.

Student Member
All bonafide students of the Diploma-in Engineering course in Polytechnic and Technical Institute and their equivalents shall be eligible to become student member of the Institution subject to be conditions as prescribed in constitution or as may decided by the Central Executive Committee from time to time.

  • You must to post comments
Showing 1 result
Your Answer

Please first to submit.